Unlicensed Wireless Microphone Venue

Unlicensed Wireless Microphone and Other Auxiliary Low Power Device Venues can only be registered with prior authorization from the FCC. Parties seeking to obtain protection for venues where large numbers of unlicensed wireless microphones are used must submit registration requests directly to the FCC at https://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsEntry/licManager/login.jsp. Once the FCC has accepted your request, the information required to register for protection on this web page will be provided.

For detailed information about the FCC registration process for unlicensed wireless microphones, please see the FCC help article,

Overview of Unlicensed LPAD (Including Wireless Microphone) Registrations.


 ULS File Number should match the FCC assigned file number exactly.
© 2018 Spectrum Bridge, Inc. All Rights Reserved.